I’m in a deliciously delightful mood this Friday morning. I think it’s because we are only a few short hours away from retreating to the lovely River House for the WHOLE weekend. It’s just going to be a load of napping, swimming, drinking iced coffee, writing, laughing, being barefoot and not knowing what time it is. HEAVEN.
Some jams I’m listening to for a River House/Cabin/Naturey/Folksy mental space:
- Born Ruffians, Hummingbird
- Lykke Li, I’m Good, I’m Gone
- Monsters of Folk, Whole Lot of Losing
- The Drums, Let’s Go Surfing
- Camera Obscura, The Sweetest Thing
- Dolly Parton, Joshua
- Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash, It Ain’t Me, Babe
- Roger Miller, In the Summertime
- The Avett Brothers, Spanish Pipedream
- The Lumineers, Ho Hey
- The Rolling Stones, Honky Talk Woman
- Creedence Clearwater Revival, Bad Moon Rising
- Fleetwood Mac, Never Going Back Again
Oh and I love the above image that I found here! Happy Weekend!