We had a very happy halloween this year. Highlights included:
- Pumpkin carving night with Jackie & Todd, complete with homemade apple pie a la Brad and some sweet haunted jams
- Our final pumpkins: Goldie the Gopher by Jackie/Todd, the House Stark sigil from Game of Thrones by Brad, and Walter White from Breaking Bad by me (clearly Brad and I like TV a little too much)
- Dressing up at work like tiles from Guess Who!? the board game
- Seeing all my other coworkers AMAZING costumes including a HUGE tissue box, a “sugar daddy,” WHAM!, Scott Seekins, a Lisa Frank unicorn, an Amish farmer, etc. It was also fun to see everyone’s little kids come in dressed in costume for an office party and trick or treating scavenger hunt. Just adorable!
- Handing out candy to the little trick or treaters (and running out within 2 hours!); we had to shut off ALL the lights…
And now, on to November!